CD-6H / CD-6MCCO2 - Low Voltage
*CD-6H (Automatic Calibration) option
*CD-6MC (Manual Calibration) option
The CD-6H and CD-6MC are low voltage monitors providing automatic fan control to help maintain acceptable levels of Carbon Dioxide in the beverage and food industries, refrigeration, welding, greenhouses, pharmaceutical and other chemical processing or other commercial applications – Can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with the DVP-120 and other systems – ETL Listed
Commercial Series Data Sheet CD-6H/ CD-6MC User Manual Beverage Dispensing Code 2015 IFC
Approvals / Certifications
6 Series UL 61010-1 Compliance Certificate
View all of our product downloads here.
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-5000ppm of CO2), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop