Terms and Conditions of Sale
For return of defective product, new unused and unopened products, please send all inquiries to: [email protected]
Gas Detectors and Accessories: All sales are considered final when shipment passes into the hands of the carrier. Returns will be accepted only as agreed in the warranty. Returns are subject to re-stocking charges, which are a minimum of 15% of the costs of goods returned by the purchaser. New and unopened product will only be accepted within 30 days of the order and are subject to the re-stocking fee.
Calibration Kits & Gas: All sales on calibration kits and gas are considered final when shipment passes into the hands of the carrier. Returns are not accepted on calibration kits and gas.
Most Macurco products are covered by a two year warranty. Complete warranty is provided in the respective instruction manual for each product.
Product Returns for Defective Unit
- Have customer contact technical support to troubleshoot the problem and potentially resolve the issue. By phone: 1-844-325-3050. By email: [email protected]
- An advance replacement product will be shipped pre-paid after technical support has provided approval and issued an RMA number.
- Have the customer send the unit to the Supplier or directly to Macurco with the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the box.
- Product must be under warranty for replacement or credit.
- The defective product must be returned within 30 days of shipment of replacement otherwise the supplier will be invoiced for the full amount of the advanced replacement part.
- Please send RMA to:
Attn: RMA #_____
3601 N. St Paul Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104