The new TracXP TXP-SDA Sample Draw Accessory is designed to pull a gas sample from limited access or hostile environment applications where typically fixed gas detectors can not be installed. The TXP-SDA, coupled with our TXP-T40 transmitter, is ideally suited for applications such as tank headspace, ducts, vessels, wet wells, sumps, confined spaces, storage bins, cabinets, and other challenging applications where sensors can not typically be directly installed.
TXP-SDA Data SheetTXP-SDA User Manual
View all of our product downloads here.
- Suitable for Class 1, Div. 1 applications
- Supports single or dual-sensor configurations
- Utilizes all sensors within the TXP-T40 product offering
- Vivid status indicating color display
- Dedicated calibration port to allow calibrations at flow to ensure maximum accuracy
- Flow interruption indication