TX-6-AMNH3 - Low Voltage
The TX-6-AM Low Voltage monitor provides automatic fan control to help maintain acceptable levels of Ammonia in refrigeration, warehouses, hockey rinks and other commercial facilities – Can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with Macurco control panels and other systems – ETL Listed
TX-6-AM User ManualCommercial Series Data Sheet
Approvals / Certifications
6 Series UL 61010-1 Compliance Certificate
View all of our product downloads here.
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-100PPM of NH3), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop