MRS-485Modbus RS-485 Adapter
The Macurco MRS-485 adapter is an accessory used to convert the 4-20mA analog signal from Macurco 6-Series type detectors to a digital signal for use with multipoint addressable systems. The MRS-485 accepts the 4-20mA output and is powered from the same connection as the detector. The MRS-485 has the ability to interface with Building Automation Systems, Control Panels or other Control Devices that accept Modbus communications.
- The MRS-485 monitor’s sensor type, gas level, and trouble status communications
- Communication is on a Modbus serial line
- Commercial-type enclosure to protect and support the electronics
- Tricolor LED indicates power, test and communication status
- Mounts behind the detector inside of a standard 4” x 4” electrical box
- 8-bit dip switch address selector