The unit is designed to monitor levels of hydrogen gas in a room or a facility where hydrogen gas may be present, for example where forklifts, backup power supplies, or golf carts battery charging stations are present.
HD-11 User Manual Security Series Data Sheet
View all of our product downloads here.
- 12-24 VAC or VDC input
- Flush or Surface Mount Enclosure
- N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- N.C. Trouble/Supervisory relay
- Low Maintenance 7-10 Year Solid-State Sensor
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Alarm Setting 10% of LEL H2