CM-6Carbon Monoxide - Low Voltage
The CM-6 Low Voltage monitor detects Carbon Monoxide in commercial facilities. It can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with Macurco control panels and other systems – ETL Listed, LADBS Approved
CM-6 User Manual Commercial Series Data Sheet CM-6 / CM-12 UL 2075 Compliance Certificate
View all of our product downloads here.
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-200ppm of CO), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop