Account Rep/Inside Sales
• Manage relationship with specified Tier 1 customers.
• Coordinate with marketing on promotions.
• Coordinate with Sales team in regards to customer visits and training.
• Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
• Engage in negotiation of prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
• Prepare orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
• Attend trade shows and conferences, as well as corporate technical trainings.
• Answer questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
Extended sitting or standing.
Some pushing, pulling, bending and twisting.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Marketing or related degree
Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Strong written and verbal skills.
5+ Years’ Experience in Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, or related