Accounts Receivable Specialist Summary
Macurco Gas Detection is a proven technology leader that owns and manufactures its own gas detection technology and is looking to add a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist to our team. Macurco Gas Detection provides the highest level of quality, value, and satisfaction to its customers around the world by utilizing leaders in global safety, construction, fire and security detection/prevention installation, and sales. The Accounts Receivable Specialist maintains the overall accuracy of the accounts, ledgers, and financial records within their remit. This position performs a range of administrative and clerical tasks on a day-to-day basis to keep accounts up-to-date.
What you will do:
- Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Oversee and complete customer onboarding process to include credit reference checks and collection of required documents.
- Perform customer account maintenance & cleanup.
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment.
- Create reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Collaborate with other team members to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Other duties as assigned, including assisting with phone coverage.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least two years of related experience are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance, 401K retirement plan with employer matching, Paid Time Off, and so much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply please click the link below: